Rapid Setaflex adhesive is a high-performance, cement-based adhesive perfect for the majority of projects involving porcelain, natural stone and ceramic tiles to internal and external walls and floors. As it's rapid-setting, it's the ideal choice where shorter working times are required and allows for grouting after 3 hours.
It’s classed as a ‘C2 FT S1’ adhesive - this means it's flexible, has improved adhesion and slip resistance and is fast setting.
|Coverage||approx. 4 m2 (6 mm bed)|
|Size||20 kg bag|
|Suitability||internal, external, walls & floors|
|Bed Depth||3 - 12 mm|
|Open Time||30 minutes|
|Use With||ceramic, porcelain, natural stone|
We aim to make our deliveries as easy, quick and hassle free as possible. At the checkout you can specify a convenient week day for your delivery.
- Standard Delivery is FREE for all orders over £500
- Standard Delivery on orders less than £500 is £30
- Next Day and Saturday deliveries are available for a small extra charge
Please note that all our orders are delivered on a pallet and are ‘kerbside’ only.
For more information please take a look at our delivery page or get in touch.
If you change your mind don’t worry - our excellent returns policy gives you 30 days to return your order for a full refund.
- There is a return delivery charge. Please contact us for a price
- We can only offer a refund on your full order
- Please contact us for a return delivery charge (as it can vary)
- Boxes must be unopened and tiles undamaged
- Your order must be securely wrapped to the original pallet
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on part orders.
For more information please take a look at our returns page or get in touch.
Need help calculating what you need?
1. Enter floor dimensions
2. Enter wall 1 dimensions