Patterned tiles are a sublime way of injecting some class into your home, and these Tapestry Black tiles will really bring any room in your house to life.
Their stunning encaustic effect produces a truly vintage style that’s perfect if you have a period property or just want to create a classic feel in your home. Each 33 x 33 cm tile is made up of nine different patterns, giving the effect of individual 11 x 11 cm tiles, but much easier to lay.
These black tapestry tiles look fantastic used on their own on the floors or walls, but also look wonderful when used in conjunction with Tapestry White tiles, beautifully offsetting the black pattern on the tiles. Get as creative as you like!
Shop online today at Porcelain Superstore and take a step towards your dream kitchen, dining room, bathroom, or hallway. You can also order a free sample to see the quality up close before you purchase.
|Country of Origin||spain|
|Tiles per m2||9.2|
|Suitable For||floor & walls|
We aim to make our deliveries as easy, quick and hassle free as possible. At the checkout you can specify a convenient week day for your delivery.
- Standard Delivery is FREE for all orders over £500
- Standard Delivery on orders less than £500 is £30
- Next Day and Saturday deliveries are available for a small extra charge
Please note that all our orders are delivered on a pallet and are ‘kerbside’ only.
For more information please take a look at our delivery page or get in touch.
If you change your mind don’t worry - our excellent returns policy gives you 30 days to return your order for a full refund.
- There is a return delivery charge. Please contact us for a price
- We can only offer a refund on your full order
- Please contact us for a return delivery charge (as it can vary)
- Boxes must be unopened and tiles undamaged
- Your order must be securely wrapped to the original pallet
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on part orders.
For more information please take a look at our returns page or get in touch.
Need help calculating what you need?
1. Enter floor dimensions
2. Enter wall 1 dimensions