If there’s one thing that’s essential when tiling, it’s a perfectly flat sub-floor. Using a self-leveller will level out uneven floors and screeds, giving you a perfect base to tile onto. As you pour the mixture, it will flatten out and 'self-level' due to gravity.
Manufactured in the UK, Levelflex is a high-quality self levelling compound that can be used on floors subject to limited movement and vibration - great, for example, if you'll be using underfloor heating. It can be applied from depths of 2mm - 50mm in one pour and can be used on plywood, chipboard, concrete and even tongue and groove floorboards.
|Bed Depth||2mm - 50 mm|
|Coverage||4.2 m2 at 3mm depth|
|Setting Time||3 hours|
We aim to make our deliveries as easy, quick and hassle free as possible. At the checkout you can specify a convenient week day for your delivery.
- Standard Delivery is FREE for all orders over £500
- Standard Delivery on orders less than £500 is £30
- Next Day and Saturday deliveries are available for a small extra charge
Please note that all our orders are delivered on a pallet and are ‘kerbside’ only.
For more information please take a look at our delivery page or get in touch.
If you change your mind don’t worry - our excellent returns policy gives you 28 days to return your order for a full refund.
- There is a return delivery charge. Please contact us for a price
- We can only offer a refund on your full order
- Please contact us for a return delivery charge (as it can vary)
- Boxes must be unopened and tiles undamaged
- Your order must be securely wrapped to the original pallet
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on part orders.
For more information please take a look at our returns page or get in touch.
Need help calculating what you need?
1. Enter floor dimensions
2. Enter wall 1 dimensions