On many floors - especially larger areas - there is a need to absorb limited lateral movement which over time may cause tiles to crack or even pop out. Our anti-fracture mat de-couples the tiles from the subfloor, preventing lateral movement and any stress from underfloor heating being transferred through to the tiles.
The mat can be used on most domestic and commercial projects and as it’s only 0.85mm thick there is minimal height build-up. Use a 3mm bed of Setaflex adhesive to fix the mat to your subfloor - each 20 kg bag of adhesive will cover approximately 12 m2 of mat. Once the adhesive has dried you can tile over immediately.
|Trowel Size||3 mm|
|Size||100 x 100 cm (1m2)|
We aim to make our deliveries as easy, quick and hassle free as possible. At the checkout you can specify a convenient week day for your delivery.
- Standard Delivery is FREE for all orders over £500
- Standard Delivery on orders less than £500 is £30
- Next Day and Saturday deliveries are available for a small extra charge
Please note that all our orders are delivered on a pallet and are ‘kerbside’ only.
For more information please take a look at our delivery page or get in touch.
If you change your mind don’t worry - our excellent returns policy gives you 30 days to return your order for a full refund.
- There is a return delivery charge. Please contact us for a price
- We can only offer a refund on your full order
- Please contact us for a return delivery charge (as it can vary)
- Boxes must be unopened and tiles undamaged
- Your order must be securely wrapped to the original pallet
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on part orders.
For more information please take a look at our returns page or get in touch.
Need help calculating what you need?
1. Enter floor dimensions
2. Enter wall 1 dimensions