Love Moroccan styling and want to create a similar effect in your home? These gorgeous Tapestry Blue porcelain tiles can help you do just that, adding a real vintage flair to any room, including bathroom, kitchen, dining room, or hallway.
These eye-catching blue patterned tiles were designed by the renowned Spanish designer Francisco Segarra, which means you’re guaranteed real quality on each and every tile. They are 33 x 33 cm square, with 9 patterns separated by a 2 mm score grout gap, giving the impression of individual tiles - obviously it’s much easier than laying each and every tile!
Stunning-looking all on their own, you can also combine blue Moroccan tiles with our Tapestry White tiles to break up the dense pattern. Simply buy online today at Porcelain Superstore or order a free sample to check they’re the right tiles for you. Free UK delivery is also available!
|Country of Origin||spain|
|Tiles per m2||9.2|
|Suitable For||floor & walls|
We aim to make our deliveries as easy, quick and hassle free as possible. At the checkout you can specify a convenient week day for your delivery.
- Standard Delivery is FREE for all orders over £500
- Standard Delivery on orders less than £500 is £30
- Next Day and Saturday deliveries are available for a small extra charge
Please note that all our orders are delivered on a pallet and are ‘kerbside’ only.
For more information please take a look at our delivery page or get in touch.
If you change your mind don’t worry - our excellent returns policy gives you 30 days to return your order for a full refund.
- There is a return delivery charge. Please contact us for a price
- We can only offer a refund on your full order
- Please contact us for a return delivery charge (as it can vary)
- Boxes must be unopened and tiles undamaged
- Your order must be securely wrapped to the original pallet
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on part orders.
For more information please take a look at our returns page or get in touch.
Need help calculating what you need?
1. Enter floor dimensions
2. Enter wall 1 dimensions