Innovation and timeless style are the hallmarks of this new range, which is designed and made in Britain.
Inspired by Carrara and Bardilgio marbles - that’s the timeless part - each tile blends grey and white tones in a contemporary geometric pattern. They’re produced using cutting-edge digital printing (the innovative bit) which means you get the warmth of natural materials with the practicality of modern ceramic.
With three different faces, you can mix and match these tiles to create your own individual look. Alternatively, why not repeat the pattern for a more harmonious style?
|Country of Origin||britain|
|Tiles per m2||9|
|Suitable For||floor & walls|
We aim to make our deliveries as easy, quick and hassle free as possible. At the checkout you can specify a convenient week day for your delivery.
- Standard Delivery is FREE for all orders over £500
- Standard Delivery on orders less than £500 is £30
- Next Day and Saturday deliveries are available for a small extra charge
Please note that all our orders are delivered on a pallet and are ‘kerbside’ only.
For more information please take a look at our delivery page or get in touch.
If you change your mind don’t worry - our excellent returns policy gives you 28 days to return your order for a full refund.
- There is a return delivery charge. Please contact us for a price
- We can only offer a refund on your full order
- Please contact us for a return delivery charge (as it can vary)
- Boxes must be unopened and tiles undamaged
- Your order must be securely wrapped to the original pallet
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on part orders.
For more information please take a look at our returns page or get in touch.
Need help calculating what you need?
1. Enter floor dimensions
2. Enter wall 1 dimensions