Super Gripmaster can be used to fix ceramic tiles to dry walls only, such as kitchen splashbacks and non-shower walls in bathrooms. As it’s a paste adhesive, it’s easy to work with and can be used straight out of the tub, with no need to add water.
Please note, the maximum bed depth should not exceed 3mm and Super Gripmaster cannot be used to fix porcelain tiles or in areas subject to prolonged dampness.
|Coverage||approx. 8 m2 (3 mm bed)|
|Size||16 kg tub|
|Suitability||internal walls only|
|Bed Depth||2 - 3 mm|
|Open Time||20 minutes|
|Use With||ceramic wall tiles|
We aim to make our deliveries as easy, quick and hassle free as possible. At the checkout you can specify a convenient week day for your delivery.
- Standard Delivery is FREE for all orders over £500
- Standard Delivery on orders less than £500 is £30
- Next Day and Saturday deliveries are available for a small extra charge
Please note that all our orders are delivered on a pallet and are ‘kerbside’ only.
For more information please take a look at our delivery page or get in touch.
If you change your mind don’t worry - our excellent returns policy gives you 28 days to return your order for a full refund.
- There is a return delivery charge. Please contact us for a price
- We can only offer a refund on your full order
- Please contact us for a return delivery charge (as it can vary)
- Boxes must be unopened and tiles undamaged
- Your order must be securely wrapped to the original pallet
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on part orders.
For more information please take a look at our returns page or get in touch.
Need help calculating what you need?
1. Enter floor dimensions
2. Enter wall 1 dimensions