It’s pretty easy to see why designers are swooning over hip hexagons, especially when they look this good. Inspired by the textile world, each hex tile is made up of a striped, dotted and thatched rhombus. It may look subtle but lay your tiles, grout the joints … et voila! Instant hex appeal.
We’re loving the visual wow effect they create - it’s dramatic but not dominant, with the eye drawn to first to the overall blended effect, then to the detailed individual pieces. A great choice for feature walls and eye-catching floors alike - and did we mention Rombo is crafted from hard-wearing porcelain?
|Country of Origin||spain|
|Tiles per m2||17.1|
|Suitable For||floor & walls|
We aim to make our deliveries as easy, quick and hassle free as possible. At the checkout you can specify a convenient week day for your delivery.
- Standard Delivery is FREE for all orders over £500
- Standard Delivery on orders less than £500 is £30
- Next Day and Saturday deliveries are available for a small extra charge
Please note that all our orders are delivered on a pallet and are ‘kerbside’ only.
For more information please take a look at our delivery page or get in touch.
If you change your mind don’t worry - our excellent returns policy gives you 28 days to return your order for a full refund.
- There is a return delivery charge. Please contact us for a price
- We can only offer a refund on your full order
- Please contact us for a return delivery charge (as it can vary)
- Boxes must be unopened and tiles undamaged
- Your order must be securely wrapped to the original pallet
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on part orders.
For more information please take a look at our returns page or get in touch.
Need help calculating what you need?
1. Enter floor dimensions
2. Enter wall 1 dimensions