Anyone who’s visited the Amalfi Coast will tell you it’s pretty special. So it’s rather fitting that our Point Blu tiles pay homage to the area.
They’re based on the iconic tile designs you’ll find in the Parco dei Principi in Sorrento, the world’s first ‘boutique’ hotel. In the words of a happy customer, they’re “as seductive as the shimmering Med”.
We’re inclined to agree - we think every home should be decorated in these sea and sky shades! You can lay these however you like - the images above show some of our favourite ways.
|Country of Origin||spain|
|Tiles per m2||20|
|Suitable For||floor & walls|
We aim to make our deliveries as easy, quick and hassle free as possible. At the checkout you can specify a convenient week day for your delivery.
- Standard Delivery is FREE for all orders over £500
- Standard Delivery on orders less than £500 is £30
- Next Day and Saturday deliveries are available for a small extra charge
Please note that all our orders are delivered on a pallet and are ‘kerbside’ only.
For more information please take a look at our delivery page or get in touch.
If you change your mind don’t worry - our excellent returns policy gives you 28 days to return your order for a full refund.
- There is a return delivery charge. Please contact us for a price
- We can only offer a refund on your full order
- Please contact us for a return delivery charge (as it can vary)
- Boxes must be unopened and tiles undamaged
- Your order must be securely wrapped to the original pallet
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on part orders.
For more information please take a look at our returns page or get in touch.
Need help calculating what you need?
1. Enter floor dimensions
2. Enter wall 1 dimensions