We think good design should give you a kick, like a shot of coffee first thing in the morning. And if you agree with us, then you’ll probably love these patterned tiles.
Designed by the vintage connoisseur Francisco Segarra, they’re inspired by traditional Ottoman pottery and combine classic style with modern practicality. Although the surface is deliberately designed to look aged and time-worn, these tiles are made in Spain from durable ceramic so they won’t wear away in a busy family home.
Each tile has a pre-scored 2mm grout joint to help speed up fixing and there’s eight slightly different prints in total.
Please note you will receive a quarter of the full tile as a sample (approx 16 x 16 cm)
|Country of Origin||spain|
|Tiles per m2||9.2|
|Suitable For||floor & walls|
We aim to make our deliveries as easy, quick and hassle free as possible. At the checkout you can specify a convenient week day for your delivery.
- Standard Delivery is FREE for all orders over £500
- Standard Delivery on orders less than £500 is £30
- Next Day and Saturday deliveries are available for a small extra charge
Please note that all our orders are delivered on a pallet and are ‘kerbside’ only.
For more information please take a look at our delivery page or get in touch.
If you change your mind don’t worry - our excellent returns policy gives you 28 days to return your order for a full refund.
- There is a return delivery charge. Please contact us for a price
- We can only offer a refund on your full order
- Please contact us for a return delivery charge (as it can vary)
- Boxes must be unopened and tiles undamaged
- Your order must be securely wrapped to the original pallet
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on part orders.
For more information please take a look at our returns page or get in touch.
Need help calculating what you need?
1. Enter floor dimensions
2. Enter wall 1 dimensions