Tiling directly onto floorboards or chipboard is a definite no-no as wooden floors tend to move and flex, causing tiles to life and crack. Over-boarding with No More Ply is the perfect solution - it strengthens the floor and reduces flexibility, giving you a stable base to tile onto. It only adds 6mm to the floor height and can be used with underfloor heating, in kitchens, bathrooms and even on walls.
Installation is straightforward - sheets are easy to handle and quick to cut with the Scoring Knife. Use 8 No More Ply Screws and a small amount of Mega Strength Adhesive per sheet and once fixed, you can tile immediately.
This pack contains 200 screws - enough for 25 boards.
|Coverage||8 screws per board|
|Size||200 x 25 mm screws|
We aim to make our deliveries as easy, quick and hassle free as possible. At the checkout you can specify a convenient week day for your delivery.
- Standard Delivery is FREE for all orders over £500
- Standard Delivery on orders less than £500 is £30
- Next Day and Saturday deliveries are available for a small extra charge
Please note that all our orders are delivered on a pallet and are ‘kerbside’ only.
For more information please take a look at our delivery page or get in touch.
If you change your mind don’t worry - our excellent returns policy gives you 28 days to return your order for a full refund.
- There is a return delivery charge. Please contact us for a price
- We can only offer a refund on your full order
- Please contact us for a return delivery charge (as it can vary)
- Boxes must be unopened and tiles undamaged
- Your order must be securely wrapped to the original pallet
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on part orders.
For more information please take a look at our returns page or get in touch.
Need help calculating what you need?
1. Enter floor dimensions
2. Enter wall 1 dimensions