Today’s interiors are all about ‘flow’, so it’s important to choose a hard wearing surface that will blend effortlessly into every room into your home. And with that in mind, our new Memory collection ticks all the right boxes.
As you’d expect from a designer Italian product, these tiles are a lesson in the art of easy-going elegance - think pared down colours, a lived-in feel and a super large format 75 x 75 cm size that's just perfect for today’s contemporary designs. They're the perfect choice if you’re looking to give your home some serious designer brownie points - contemporary and sophisticated but with a timeless sense of history.
There’s also a matching hexagon tile - why not use this on your bathroom floor for some added interest, or use a different colour on your kitchen walls as a contrast to your new Memory floor tiles?
Please note, a full sample of Memory Clay measures 30 x 60 cm.
|Country of Origin||italy|
|Tiles per m2||1.8|
|Suitable For||floor & walls|
We aim to make our deliveries as easy, quick and hassle free as possible. At the checkout you can specify a convenient week day for your delivery.
- Standard Delivery is FREE for all orders over £500
- Standard Delivery on orders less than £500 is £30
- Next Day and Saturday deliveries are available for a small extra charge
Please note that all our orders are delivered on a pallet and are ‘kerbside’ only.
For more information please take a look at our delivery page or get in touch.
If you change your mind don’t worry - our excellent returns policy gives you 30 days to return your order for a full refund.
- There is a return delivery charge. Please contact us for a price
- We can only offer a refund on your full order
- Please contact us for a return delivery charge (as it can vary)
- Boxes must be unopened and tiles undamaged
- Your order must be securely wrapped to the original pallet
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on part orders.
For more information please take a look at our returns page or get in touch.
Need help calculating what you need?
1. Enter floor dimensions
2. Enter wall 1 dimensions