There’s few places we’d rather find ourselves than a sun-soaked Moroccan courtyard or hidden souk. And if you’ve ever visited Marrakesh, you’ll know how seductive the maze-like alleyways of the Old Quarter are - full of sights, sounds, spices and scents.
These gorgeous tiles are a great way to inject some of this Moorish personality into your home - the geometric pattern is inspired by original hand-painted patterns, and the undulated surface recalls the worn floor tiles in your favourite bazaar.
Simple cube and triangular repeating patterns are also available and can be combined together for a modern twist.
|Country of Origin||spain|
|Tiles per m2||19.8|
|Suitable For||floor & walls|
We aim to make our deliveries as easy, quick and hassle free as possible. At the checkout you can specify a convenient week day for your delivery.
- Standard Delivery is FREE for all orders over £500
- Standard Delivery on orders less than £500 is £30
- Next Day and Saturday deliveries are available for a small extra charge
Please note that all our orders are delivered on a pallet and are ‘kerbside’ only.
For more information please take a look at our delivery page or get in touch.
If you change your mind don’t worry - our excellent returns policy gives you 28 days to return your order for a full refund.
- There is a return delivery charge. Please contact us for a price
- We can only offer a refund on your full order
- Please contact us for a return delivery charge (as it can vary)
- Boxes must be unopened and tiles undamaged
- Your order must be securely wrapped to the original pallet
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on part orders.
For more information please take a look at our returns page or get in touch.
Need help calculating what you need?
1. Enter floor dimensions
2. Enter wall 1 dimensions