Our standard delivery service takes 2 - 3 working days and is completely free on most orders over £500.
If your order is less than this, our standard service is only £30.
Once you have placed your order we will be in touch to arrange a convenient weekday for your delivery.
This will be made on your requested day between 8am and 6pm. We ask the driver to call you an hour ahead although this cannot be guaranteed.
Additional delivery charges apply if you live in the following postcodes:
- £65 - DD, PA, PH, AB, IV, KW, BT
- £80 - Any island postcode
Additional delivery services
The following delivery upgrades are available at the checkout:
- £50 next day (available on orders placed before 11 am)
- £55 timed AM or PM delivery
- £85 Saturday AM delivery
How will my order be delivered?
Making sure you delivery arrives safe and sound is top of our agenda so we use a national pallet network for all our tile deliveries. Please note:
- All orders are sent out on a wooden pallet. Two or more may be used for larger orders
- The delivery vehicle is generally the same size as a bin wagon - please advise if there are any local access issues
- All deliveries are kerbside only
We use Palletways to carry out the majority of our deliveries.
This video will give you a good idea of what delivery entails.
Due to insurance guidelines, the delivery is made to the kerbside only and it is up to the driver to determine the nearest accessible point to your property. Please note:
- The driver is unable to open the pallet, physically handle the tiles or enter your property
- We recommend arranging for adequate help to immediately move your order into your property upon delivery
- Please remember that tiles are heavy and some boxes may weigh up to 30 kg
Please inform us if there are any local access issues close to your property so we can make alternate arrangements - for example, narrow lanes and roadworks.
We may have to charge extra if a redelivery is needed or a smaller delivery vehicle required.
Signing for your delivery
A responsible person must be present upon delivery to inspect, check and sign for your order:
- Check all goods are present
- Inspect for any damages
- Sign to accept the delivery
Upon delivery, you will have 15 minutes to carefully check and sign for your order.
You'll need a sharp knife to cut through the shrink wrap that protects the boxes and you may need to move and open boxes.
If you see or suspect any damage then you must follow the guidelines below.
Please ensure the person responsible for signing is aware of the order due in and our delivery guidelines.
If no-one is present for delivery then there may be an additional delivery charge.
Every order is checked for damage before it leaves our warehouse and thankfully, damage during transit is very rare.
However if you suspect or see damage of any description you must:
- Mark 'DAMAGED' on the delivery note and nothing else
- Take photos of the damaged pallet and goods
- Inform us within 24 hours by phone or email
Please note that we can only issue free replacements if the above steps are followed.
Occasionally there may be tiles with small chips or cracks on the edges or corners - your tiler can probably use these for cuts.
A delivery note will be included on the side of each pallet. Please check this note against your actual delivery.
Please note any shortfall on the delivery note and inform us immediately so we can send out replacements.
Very occasionally there may be delivery issues beyond our control, such as bad weather or traffic.
Please ensure your tilers are not booked in until after your order has arrived as we cannot be held liable for any costs arising from a delayed delivery.
We regularly send orders to the EU, Canada, Australia, the US, Dubai and beyond. If you would like a quote for international delivery please contact us.
Changed your mind or not 100% happy? Don't worry - we offer a generous 30 days return policy!
Just send your order back to us and we'll refund you in full, excluding the original delivery charge, if applicable.
Please visit our returns page for more information.