It’s not often that a tile collection really, and we mean - REALLY - comes along and grabs our attention. But then again, our Cotto tiles are pretty special, don’t you think?
They’re a completely unique collection of plain tiles and ornamental prints that echo hand-made tiles of the past, but in a fresh and modern way. Part cotto, part cement-effect, these porcelain tiles come in a classic 20 x 20 cm square that’ll add identity and character to any floor or wall.
The collection consists of three plain grey tiles and six patterned designs. You can combine these however you like - take a look at our layout examples for inspiration or come up with your own personal design.
|Country of Origin||italy|
|Tiles per m2||25|
|Suitable For||floor & walls|
We aim to make our deliveries as easy, quick and hassle free as possible. At the checkout you can specify a convenient week day for your delivery.
- Standard Delivery is FREE for all orders over £500
- Standard Delivery on orders less than £500 is £30
- Next Day and Saturday deliveries are available for a small extra charge
Please note that all our orders are delivered on a pallet and are ‘kerbside’ only.
For more information please take a look at our delivery page or get in touch.
If you change your mind don’t worry - our excellent returns policy gives you 30 days to return your order for a full refund.
- There is a return delivery charge. Please contact us for a price
- We can only offer a refund on your full order
- Please contact us for a return delivery charge (as it can vary)
- Boxes must be unopened and tiles undamaged
- Your order must be securely wrapped to the original pallet
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on part orders.
For more information please take a look at our returns page or get in touch.
Need help calculating what you need?
1. Enter floor dimensions
2. Enter wall 1 dimensions