We’re big fans of neutral tiles - they’re perfect for making a space appear larger and provide a great base for the rest of your room. Plus, their understated style means you won’t get bored of them as easily as you might with brighter shades.
So with that in mind, we think our new Ceppo XL Beige range is just ideal for crafting elegant living spaces. While the colour is soothing and muted, the ‘pebbly’ effect - which mimics Ceppo di Gre, a rare Italian stone - adds depth and texture. It’s a modern way to use muted tones and the large format size enhances the feeling of a light and airy abode.
|Country of Origin||italy|
|Tiles per m2||1.8|
|Suitable For||floor & walls|
We aim to make our deliveries as easy, quick and hassle free as possible. At the checkout you can specify a convenient week day for your delivery.
- Standard Delivery is FREE for all orders over £500
- Standard Delivery on orders less than £500 is £30
- Next Day and Saturday deliveries are available for a small extra charge
Please note that all our orders are delivered on a pallet and are ‘kerbside’ only.
For more information please take a look at our delivery page or get in touch.
If you change your mind don’t worry - our excellent returns policy gives you 28 days to return your order for a full refund.
- There is a return delivery charge. Please contact us for a price
- We can only offer a refund on your full order
- Please contact us for a return delivery charge (as it can vary)
- Boxes must be unopened and tiles undamaged
- Your order must be securely wrapped to the original pallet
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on part orders.
For more information please take a look at our returns page or get in touch.
Need help calculating what you need?
1. Enter floor dimensions
2. Enter wall 1 dimensions