As the name suggests, our Arthouse Patchwork tiles feature different prints - nine in total - that should be randomly laid to create walls and floors that burst with personality.
Unlike a lot of patchwork designs, these tiles won’t overwhelm your space and there’s a matching Plain White tile if you’d like to soften things up a little.
Crafted by a boutique Spanish design studio, the Arthouse range celebrates traditional handmade design. Key to the range is the notion of embracing the imperfect: so alongside the artist’s cobalt blue brushstrokes you’ll see a crazed, worn surface that evokes a warm and homely feel. Best of all, these tiles are made from hardy porcelain so they’re perfect for use in almost any area.
|Country of Origin||spain|
|Tiles per m2||29.4|
|Suitable For||floor & walls|
We aim to make our deliveries as easy, quick and hassle free as possible. At the checkout you can specify a convenient week day for your delivery.
- Standard Delivery is FREE for all orders over £500
- Standard Delivery on orders less than £500 is £30
- Next Day and Saturday deliveries are available for a small extra charge
Please note that all our orders are delivered on a pallet and are ‘kerbside’ only.
For more information please take a look at our delivery page or get in touch.
If you change your mind don’t worry - our excellent returns policy gives you 28 days to return your order for a full refund.
- There is a return delivery charge. Please contact us for a price
- We can only offer a refund on your full order
- Please contact us for a return delivery charge (as it can vary)
- Boxes must be unopened and tiles undamaged
- Your order must be securely wrapped to the original pallet
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on part orders.
For more information please take a look at our returns page or get in touch.
Need help calculating what you need?
1. Enter floor dimensions
2. Enter wall 1 dimensions