If you’re in the market for Victorian patterned tiles but don’t want to break open the piggy bank, why not check out our Wandsworth range? Inspired by traditional encaustic patterns, they feature a repeating geometric design that’s perfect for both classic and modern floors. And being made from ceramic means they’re a bit more affordable than porcelain alternatives.Each 45 x 45 cm tile is split into four individual pieces by a scored grout joint. This makes for a speedy installation and once the scored gap is grouted in, you’ll never know!
Complete the heritage look by using our metro or crackle glaze tiles on your walls.
|Country of Origin||spain|
|Tiles per m2||5|
|Suitable For||floor & walls|
We aim to make our deliveries as easy, quick and hassle free as possible. At the checkout you can specify a convenient week day for your delivery.
- Standard Delivery is FREE for all orders over £500
- Standard Delivery on orders less than £500 is £30
- Next Day and Saturday deliveries are available for a small extra charge
Please note that all our orders are delivered on a pallet and are ‘kerbside’ only.
For more information please take a look at our delivery page or get in touch.
If you change your mind don’t worry - our excellent returns policy gives you 30 days to return your order for a full refund.
- There is a return delivery charge. Please contact us for a price
- We can only offer a refund on your full order
- Please contact us for a return delivery charge (as it can vary)
- Boxes must be unopened and tiles undamaged
- Your order must be securely wrapped to the original pallet
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on part orders.
For more information please take a look at our returns page or get in touch.
Need help calculating what you need?
1. Enter floor dimensions
2. Enter wall 1 dimensions