Tiling directly onto floorboards or chipboard is a definite no-no as wooden floors tend to move and flex, causing tiles to life and crack. Over-boarding with No More Ply is the perfect solution - it strengthens the floor and reduces flexibility, giving you a stable base to tile onto. It only adds 6mm to the floor height and can be used with underfloor heating, in kitchens, bathrooms and even on walls.
Installation is straightforward - sheets are easy to handle and quick to cut with the Scoring Knife. Use 8 No More Ply Screws and a small amount of Mega Strength Adhesive per sheet and once fixed, you can tile immediately.
We aim to make our deliveries as easy, quick and hassle free as possible. At the checkout you can specify a convenient week day for your delivery.
- Standard Delivery is FREE for all orders over £500
- Standard Delivery on orders less than £500 is £30
- Next Day and Saturday deliveries are available for a small extra charge
Please note that all our orders are delivered on a pallet and are ‘kerbside’ only.
For more information please take a look at our delivery page or get in touch.
If you change your mind don’t worry - our excellent returns policy gives you 30 days to return your order for a full refund.
- There is a return delivery charge. Please contact us for a price
- We can only offer a refund on your full order
- Please contact us for a return delivery charge (as it can vary)
- Boxes must be unopened and tiles undamaged
- Your order must be securely wrapped to the original pallet
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on part orders.
For more information please take a look at our returns page or get in touch.
Need help calculating what you need?
1. Enter floor dimensions
2. Enter wall 1 dimensions