We think patterned tiles are the best thing since sliced bread. Which is quite ironic, as the pretty pattern of Archive Grey actually existed long before Warburton sliced their first loaf.
This classic design was first introduced to savvy Victorians by Mr Owen Jones, a pioneer of ornament and decoration. More recently, it’s been a stalwart of the Laura Ashley fabric collection and topped a Facebook poll of their favourite prints. Today, in this gorgeous shade of contemporary grey, Archive Grey remains as fresh as ever and makes a great backdrop to any wall or floor.
|Country of Origin||britain|
|Tiles per m2||9|
|Suitable For||floor & walls|
We aim to make our deliveries as easy, quick and hassle free as possible. At the checkout you can specify a convenient week day for your delivery.
- Standard Delivery is FREE for all orders over £500
- Standard Delivery on orders less than £500 is £30
- Next Day and Saturday deliveries are available for a small extra charge
Please note that all our orders are delivered on a pallet and are ‘kerbside’ only.
For more information please take a look at our delivery page or get in touch.
If you change your mind don’t worry - our excellent returns policy gives you 30 days to return your order for a full refund.
- There is a return delivery charge. Please contact us for a price
- We can only offer a refund on your full order
- Please contact us for a return delivery charge (as it can vary)
- Boxes must be unopened and tiles undamaged
- Your order must be securely wrapped to the original pallet
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on part orders.
For more information please take a look at our returns page or get in touch.
Need help calculating what you need?
1. Enter floor dimensions
2. Enter wall 1 dimensions