Our DeltaBoard tile backing boards are incredibly versatile and perfect for a variety of applications. Being resistant to water, they’re an ideal substrate for wet rooms and bathrooms and their excellent thermal properties means they are essential for insulating beneath electric underfloor heating - making your system far more efficient, effective and reducing running costs.
Made from an extruded polystyrene core with a reinforced cement coating, the boards are lightweight and extremely easy to work with. They can be installed either with DeltaBoard washers and screws (to timber stud walls and floors) or using Setaflex tile adhesive (to solid walls and floors).
|Material||polystyrene core & cement faces|
|Size||60 x 120 cm|
We aim to make our deliveries as easy, quick and hassle free as possible. At the checkout you can specify a convenient week day for your delivery.
- Standard Delivery is FREE for all orders over £500
- Standard Delivery on orders less than £500 is £30
- Next Day and Saturday deliveries are available for a small extra charge
Please note that all our orders are delivered on a pallet and are ‘kerbside’ only.
For more information please take a look at our delivery page or get in touch.
If you change your mind don’t worry - our excellent returns policy gives you 30 days to return your order for a full refund.
- There is a return delivery charge. Please contact us for a price
- We can only offer a refund on your full order
- Please contact us for a return delivery charge (as it can vary)
- Boxes must be unopened and tiles undamaged
- Your order must be securely wrapped to the original pallet
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on part orders.
For more information please take a look at our returns page or get in touch.
Need help calculating what you need?
1. Enter floor dimensions
2. Enter wall 1 dimensions